- 996 Posts
Is there a way to disable Backup Assistant Plus?
First off... it's been a week and I absolutely love the Moto X. This is probably the best Android phone ever. The radio and battery are a huge improvement over the Galaxy Nexus. Plus, it's just so snappy.
Anyway... Is there a way to disable Backup Assistant Plus and Backup Assistant? I've cleared the cache and data but disable is greyed out. I was able to successfully disable Sync Service, but those two won't disable. I don't have that feature on my account.
- 10-09-2013, 03:06 PM #2
- 10-09-2013, 10:31 PM #3
- 10-10-2013, 01:41 AM #4
Re: Is there a way to disable Backup Assistant Plus?
- By Chris8414 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2013, 06:05 PM
- By Jdane07 in forum Moto XReplies: 34Last Post: 10-14-2013, 11:34 AM
- By ismaelish2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2013, 09:29 AM
- By fofjjsr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2013, 02:39 PM
- By npark2012 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2013, 02:29 PM