- 33 Posts
Normal Android OS Percentage ???
Yes, I will admit I am a noob when it comes to the phones however what is considered a " normal" Android OS percentage of battery life, Mine averages between 18-21%, I have read some threads where the goal is single digits, doesn;t this figure change depending on what applications one is using the phone for ? Is their really a target number one should shoot for ? Threads also stating that the cause of battery drain is a high percentage number ?
- 10-09-2013, 07:23 PM #2
Re: Normal Android OS Percentage ???
I don't think there's a real target percentage, because remember, it's a percentage, not an absolute. So if your screen has been on a lot, that will suck a lot of energy, and therefore take a larger percentage of battery use, driving the Android OS percentage of use down. If your screen isn't on a lot (let's say, if you're listening to music with the screen off, or making a lot of phone calls), the OS will be using more battery proportionately, so the percentage will go up.
Bottom line is: Don't sweat it, unless you're getting drastically shorter battery life than average. Review this guide for more tips: [Guide] Battery Saving Tips
- 10-09-2013, 07:35 PM #3
- By RafaelPinaF in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2013, 07:15 AM
- By Zenios Agapiou in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:56 AM
- By Spencer1990 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 10-09-2013, 11:45 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2013, 04:14 PM
- By xenax in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2013, 01:40 PM