- 10-19-2013, 12:37 PM #2
Re: Two Bluetooth connections (car phone & music)
I wanted to keep the stock head for the integration it has with the car (steering wheel controls and center dash display).
One work if found is that you need to pair the phone Bluetooth first then the media Bluetooth second. Otherwise the the cellular data blocked any cell service. Need to test that again.
Also, the music streaming continued and did not pause when the call was conducted.
I'll eventually have the harness fixed so I would not need to resort to this bandaid measure.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Charlotte Wake in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2013, 07:24 PM
- By birmanfan in forum AT&T ATRIX 2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2013, 07:30 AM
- By STEVENK3102 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2013, 06:52 AM
- By Nana Helen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2013, 04:21 AM
- By ZarathustraHead in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2013, 02:58 AM