Charge times and gps usefulness
I'm curious how well the X is as a gps unit in a car? Display ok, or easily washed out in sun? Battery charge times, can the Moto X hold a charge with a cig/USB adapter... My 2.0 amp unit can't with a s4 (neither can the supplied AC adapter (my car has a 110v outlet).
Thinking of switching from the s4 for above reasons and for a slightly smaller body.
Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
- 10-21-2013, 01:20 AM #2
Re: Charge times and gps usefulness
I drove from Cape Cod to south of Boston with Scout on and charging it. I used my VW MDI port to charge the phone. i cannot remember if it charged our used some battery, but if it discharge some it was a very small about. Drive time was 75 minutes.
The phone screen for was visible in the car. It's in direct sunlight out side that is an issue.
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-24-2013, 12:04 PM #3
- 10-24-2013, 01:27 PM #4
- 30 Posts
- By Chinedu oluo in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2013, 09:07 AM
- By Nana Helen in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 51Last Post: 10-22-2013, 03:54 PM
- By dee8888 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2013, 04:57 PM
- By llamabreath in forum PoliticsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2013, 04:50 PM
- By Ronnie Jordan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2013, 04:11 PM