Moto X - free tethering on Sprint via root?
Has anyone tried this yet? If so, how well did it work? I have not other motivation to root my Moto X. My main goal is to run my Roku player at the summer home. If not, I guess I would need to get the Rocketfish.
I would pay for the $20 month fee, but we are there only on weekend and every other work in the summer. Just cannot justify it.
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by imurrx; 10-22-2013 at 07:25 AM.
- 10-22-2013, 12:22 PM #2
Re: Moto X - free tethering on Sprint via root?
Thanks for the reply.
Not to sound ignorant, but I never have rooted an Android phone except for old out dated ones and non android devices(my wife's Samsung Transform, my LG Optimus S, and also rooted my Pre, Pre 2, and my HP Touchpad and installed Cyanogenmod on it). So I never had to worry about OTA.
If an OTA comes down and breaks root, would you just need to re-root the device, or will some something else worst come about. If it is just needing to root it again, then it's not much of an issue for me. There is not much else I would want to do to the phone except the tethering.
- By Bryan Jenkins1982 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 44Last Post: 11-21-2013, 06:43 AM
- By sparkeater79 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2013, 05:17 PM
- By smsrobot_ltd in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 05:12 PM
- By clemson77on in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2013, 08:54 AM
- By mysticmeg in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2013, 08:36 AM