Moto X - Did Sprint OTA fix the "Voice cutting out" / reception?
Hi all, about to sprint for a Moto X.
HOWEVER, did the Sprint OTA fix the "Voice cutting out"/reception issues??
(I have looked in other threads here which did not answer the question...)
I am currently using the GS4, and while it's big and ugly, the reception is very good.
- 10-23-2013, 10:01 AM #2
- 6 Posts
Re: Moto X - Did Sprint OTA fix the "Voice cutting out" / reception?
Yeah it fixed it. When I first got the phone my girlfriend was always complaining that she couldn't hear me. Post update she hasn't complained at all. And I get reception in my basement. My GS4 never got reception in my basement. I'm also in the Chicagoland area if that makes a difference.
- 10-23-2013, 10:26 AM #3
- By Peter Jaszkowiak in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 11-17-2013, 08:37 PM
- By ab2c4 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 23Last Post: 10-25-2013, 10:43 PM
- By ddorbuck in forum Moto XReplies: 9Last Post: 10-24-2013, 05:20 PM
- By jdevenberg in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 49Last Post: 10-24-2013, 01:03 PM
- By andromor in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 10:23 AM