- 3 Posts
Moto X - How to root developer edition?
Hi everyone. I've been with my iPhone 4 for years and needed an upgrade. I liked stock android, and the Moto X seemed like a good option. I like Android so far, but I can't figure out how to root my Developer Edition Moto X. I've searched around for a tutorial but can only find out how to do it with the carrier versions.
Thanks for your help.
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-23-2013, 10:28 AM #2
- 10-24-2013, 03:59 PM #3
- 10-25-2013, 11:08 AM #4
- 11-17-2013, 08:37 PM #6
- 02-04-2014, 01:07 PM #7
- By Simonmarky in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2013, 09:11 AM
- By ab2c4 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 23Last Post: 10-25-2013, 10:43 PM
- By ddorbuck in forum Moto XReplies: 9Last Post: 10-24-2013, 05:20 PM
- By bcruz111 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2013, 12:07 PM
- By outpaigeous in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2013, 09:00 AM