- 5 Posts
Hi there, wasn't sure where to post this but it seems like it's might just be a Moto X issue (working on my brothers s3). I downloaded BBM the other day and for some reason no notifications show up, no noise, vibration, icon in the notification bar and no active notification. I've tried reinstalling, restarting, and turning it on in the active notifications area in settings. Nothing worked though. Any ideas?
Edit: receive notification box in settings under apps was unchecked.
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by JFish92; 10-23-2013 at 09:45 PM.
- 10-24-2013, 12:03 PM #2
Re: Moto X BBM issue.
Looks like you fixed it!
With that being unchecked no notifications would show.
Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile appPAST PHONES: iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, Atrix 4G, HTC One X, Samsung S3, Nexus 4, Blackberry Z10, iPhone 5
CURRENT PHONE: Motorola Moto X
OTHER DEVICES: Nexus 7, MacBook Pro (2008), Asus Win8 Laptop, ASUS Iconia Tab, Microsoft Surface RT, Custom Desktop Win7
- 10-25-2013, 12:15 AM #3
- By TriGun6187 in forum BBM for AndroidReplies: 6Last Post: 11-10-2013, 09:59 AM
- By longtime44 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2013, 08:44 PM
- By Trixie O in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2013, 04:09 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2013, 01:09 PM
- By Chinaka Pierre in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2013, 08:58 AM