- 11-04-2013, 11:36 AM #2
- 11-04-2013, 01:42 PM #3PAST PHONES: iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, Atrix 4G, HTC One X, Samsung S3, Nexus 4, Blackberry Z10, iPhone 5
CURRENT PHONE: Motorola Moto X
OTHER DEVICES: Nexus 7, MacBook Pro (2008), Asus Win8 Laptop, ASUS Iconia Tab, Microsoft Surface RT, Custom Desktop Win7
Re: Glass Replacement?
Although some places appear to sell the glass panel separately, as far as I can tell from the ifixit review the digitizer is bonded to the glass so replacing them separately is not possible. Sad news, but that's pretty common with newer devices. Thanks for your input guys!
- By Jeremy8000 in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 77Last Post: 12-02-2013, 06:33 PM
- By cehowardNote3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 87Last Post: 11-13-2013, 09:57 PM
- By dmeloche1 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2013, 02:54 PM
- By waynomo in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 02:44 AM
- By dddarren in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2013, 02:45 PM