50 bucks on amazon for verizon? So much for the 11th and customizing

zobog

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I was going to hold out and get it the 15th, after verizon allows customizing. I planned to go black with orange trim.

But amazon dropped to $49.99 tonight. And moto confirmed kitkatt

I am weak, and cannot hold out.

Plus, I am sure verizon would keep it at a hundred, and 15 days of agony and $50 bucks didn't seem worth the orange trim.

Is that black with silver trim or black with black trim? I guess I will find out when I open the box.

Anyways, I am all in now for the next two years. I cannot wait till Monday. (Came with free 2 day shipping)

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I was going to hold out and get it the 15th, after verizon allows customizing. I planned to go black with orange trim.

Plus, I am sure verizon would keep it at a hundred, and 15 days of agony and $50 bucks didn't seem worth the orange trim.

Is that black with silver trim or black with black trim? I guess I will find out when I open the box.

Anyways, I am all in now for the next two years. I cannot wait till Monday. (Came with free 2 day shipping)
Congrats. Black and orange is third only to Black/Red trim and White/Blue trim but the black one still looks pretty good :)

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site

The accent color on the all black model is sort of a gunmetal silver. Not true silver but darker. It looks good though. You will love the device!