Woke up and my Moto X is stuck at loading screen :(
Was there an update overnight? I don't have anything on my phone rooted, it's completely stock. When I woke up, my phone was off,which was weird because when I went to bed it was at around 60%. I tried to turn it on, but it's stuck at the X on the loading screen.
I've tried a reset, tried wiping the cache, tried a factory reset, but get nothing.
- 11-01-2013, 08:01 AM #2
Re: Woke up and my Moto X is stuck at loading screen :(
After talking with Motorola's customer service, they are making me send my phone in for a repair. I will be without the phone for 7-10 days. Good thing I have a backup phone. I've heard of this happening on Nexus branded devices before, and I'm wondering if I should just ditch the X once I get the replacement for something else - I love the phone, but cannot risk not having a working phone if I'm on the road (I travel a lot for work).
- 11-01-2013, 12:12 PM #4
- 11-01-2013, 10:07 PM #5
Re: Woke up and my Moto X is stuck at loading screen :(Black Nexus 5
- By Brainerd in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 16Last Post: 11-07-2013, 11:07 PM
- By Aditya Shanbhag1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 11-03-2013, 04:20 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2013, 03:41 PM
- By pbwest in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2013, 05:11 AM
- By joramteusink in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2013, 02:44 AM