What ever happened to the wood backs?

tbtregenza

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
FWIW I just spoke with a Verizon Sales Rep on Chat that said the Moto X wooden backs are still coming. However they would not confirm whether or not they would appear before 2014. Have you guys given up? I'm finding it hard to wait. I am leaving on a 2-week trip in a few days so I figure I will wait that out and then make a decision mid-December. Anyone else still holding out?

stameyryan

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
vaqeru4a.jpg

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

stameyryan

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Update: unconfirmed rumor and I repeat unconfirmed rumor but I heard from higher up management the reason why the wood backs are taking so long to release is because several "conservation" groups are protesting the "wood" backs. Hopefully Motorola will give the green flag they are ready to be released...

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
No problem i'll wait. But im not convinced that this is comimg from the top. They could have just questioned some dillweed in the next cubicle for all we know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

glenn is the head of the customer service department at motorola.

omega1300

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Woo - so will you be able to buy wood back outside of moto maker? After you already have the phone?

Posted via Android Central App

emBARK

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
These would backs need to come out already, I've been sitting on an upgrade and just waiting not so patiently. Unfortunately I can't afford the cyber Monday price, especially around Christmas.

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Im thinking they are delaying until just after the second cyber Monday sale. Im assuming they wouldnt want to cause any confusion or deal with the difference in price. Lets hope anyway

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae