can touchless controls open radio station app?

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Can the Moto X open 3rd party apps with voice only -- say like a radio station app that streams live. This would be quite convenient for my Mom when she walks her dog if she could open and start streaming by voice only.

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
There's no special app control from Touchless Controls. It merely refers to the ability to activate Google Now without touching anything on your device. Whatever you can do with Google Now on any other device is what you can do with Touchless Controls on the Moto X....except hands-free.

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
There's no special app control from Touchless Controls. It merely refers to the ability to activate Google Now without touching anything on your device. Whatever you can do with Google Now on any other device is what you can do with Touchless Controls on the Moto X....except hands-free.

That said, google now does open apps

-Moto X-

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Thanks everybody. That answered my question. I didn't realize it was as simple as JungleLarry pointed out.

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site

Two additional things that it does find my phone and calling(touch less controls allows you to interact and pick a number to call if you have multiple numbers saved with same contact name)

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance