what web browser do you use?

shinydiscopants

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Chrome seems choppy to me when scrolling. I'm using Dolphin. It's pretty smooth, though Chrome might load pages faster.

Any recommendations on what to try?

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Chrome. This is the only android device I've ever used without issue, although performance has increased massively on my Nexus 10 since 4.2.1

-Moto X-

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Is it recommended that you uninstall Chrome before installing Chrome Beta?

I don't know if it is recommended or not. On Android, I disable Chrome (can't uninstall on my phone), but that is just because I don't want to be asked what browser I want to use every time I click a link. On the desktop, beta is just a channel in Chrome, not an entirely different program.

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Chrome, thought I prefer dolphin on my N7 and Safari on my iPhone, O have used Chrome on my desktop since its inception. So for syncing purposes I use Chrome on everything,

Tapatalking on the N7....

tech addicted

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Is there a browser out there which scale the text when you reading something so I don't have to scroll from left to right when i read text even if I zoom in so the text would stay within the size of the screen I use to have this on my HTC one S, I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say here .
Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waterpig