Tmobile Moto X KitKat update?

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Any predictions on when this will happen? I think it's interesting on how this phone got the camera fix update first and yet looks to be last in line to get Kitkat, considering it has no carrier bloat or carrier branding I would expect faster updates. I wonder if it has to do with not many people buying this version and/or was not sold in local stores. (at least in my area). Any thoughts?

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Any predictions on when this will happen? I think it's interesting on how this phone got the camera fix update first and yet looks to be last in line to get Kitkat, considering it has no carrier bloat or carrier branding I would expect faster updates. I wonder if it has to do with not many people buying this version and/or was not sold in local stores. (at least in my area). Any thoughts?

since the ATT soak test is out just after a day of verizon Kitkat release. I guess it will be out for tmob in a day or 2

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
that was quick.. its out now http://forums.androidcentral.com/mo...ndroid-4-4-kitkat-rollout-begins-11-21-a.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood