Gallery issue after kit Kat update

bwood20

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I have the AT&T moto x and I'm having issues with pics I've saved from not showing in the gallery since I updated. The pics I take with the camera do show up however. I've tried opening them through root explorer first and resetting the phone. Haven't done a factory reset yet but if there isn't an easy fix I'd probably do that.

Posted via Android Central App

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I have the AT&T moto x and I'm having issues with pics I've saved from not showing in the gallery since I updated. The pics I take with the camera do show up however. I've tried opening them through root explorer first and resetting the phone. Haven't done a factory reset yet but if there isn't an easy fix I'd probably do that.

Try resetting/clear app data If you haven't

Go to settings/apps/all/gallery

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
It was weird I actually came across this earlier today. I took a picture of my new TV and went into gallery to send it to my girl, and it wasn't there! I took another one and it finally showed up.

mojofusion

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I took a couple of outdoor pics a while back and after cropping them they would show up on the computer as 0 bytes. The file extension had changed somehow so I renamed the pics minus the file extension and now they show. Weird.