• 8 Post By anthony2558
  • 1 Post By Golfdriver97
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,278 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Love my Moto X

Every moment I hold and use this phone I enjoy it more and more. If I had enough money I would buy one in every color and give one to all of my family and friends. I don't know why I'm posting this, but I felt compelled.

This is my Moto X. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Moto X is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My moto x, without me, is useless. Without my moto x, I am useless. I must fire my moto x true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...My moto x and I know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...My Moto X is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my Moto X clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...Before God, I swear this creed. My moto x and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by anthony2558; 11-26-2013 at 06:30 PM.

Global Posts
    13,794 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Love my Moto X

Quote Originally Posted by anthony2558 View Post
    Evey moment I hold and use this phone I enjoy it more and more. If I had enough money I would buy one in every color and give one to all of my family and friends. I don't know why I'm posting this, but I felt compelled.

This is my Moto X. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Moto X is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My moto x, without me, is useless. Without my moto x, I am useless. I must fire my moto x true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...My moto x and I know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...My Moto X is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my Moto X clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...Before God, I swear this creed. My moto x and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy.

Hoo Yah!!!

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here
    davidnc likes this.

Evey moment I hold and use this phone I enjoy it more and more. If I had enough money I would buy one in every color and give one to all of my family and friends. I don't know why I'm posting this, but I felt compelled.

I hear you
    Fancy A Break From Your iPhone? Have an Android Kit Kat

Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

HYFR!!!

Posted via Android Central App

Haha love it!

Posted via Motorola Motox

Global Posts
    2,072 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

7.65 mm.........full metal jacket..........
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." - William F. Buckley, Jr.

This is gonna be an awesome thread.

Posted via Android Central App