Got Moto? Sure did

emhardman

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

My name is Eric and I am a Appleholic. It started with the Mac mini, through all the various iPhones, through each upgraded ipad.

Yesterday I decided to drop my dependence upon the apple world. I purchased a Moto X and selling my iPhone 5s. I do not use my phone that much so making a few hundred on the sell of the iPhone works for me.

After tinkering with the Moto X last night, I think I discovered the droid phones are better for the purpose of poctable computing. Love the notifications built into this device and fascinated with the google now functionality (apple has it but not as embedded into the device.

Next step for me is to see what tweaking I can so and learn more about android in general.

I am still smitten with the ipad Air. So I guess I am still rotten to the core

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Congrats! Give it a few weeks and realize that the OS's are different. Apple Regression Syndrome is real and will grab you if you keep comparing everything to how iPhone did it. Lots of folks here to help you out if you need it. Commit to at least three weeks with that Moto and you should be good!

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
just realized my Aiport Extreme router supports a/c wifi. None of my apple products do, but my Moto X does!

I am pretty sure the new iPad supports AC as does the iPhone 5S?

EDIT: I just checked the iPad Air and iPhone 5S and they do not have AC...wow! All three of my phones have it, the S4 which just flies with a AC router and the Moto X and Nexus 5...