$199 for ATT replacement with insurance-.-

Gamer_Radar

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
AT&T is charging $199.99 for this phone if you need it replaced using their insurance... Got it nocked down to $99 (they gave me credit) since I mentioned it was only $350 off contract at this moment!

Still ridiculous.. I spent $99 on contract for a brand new phone. $350 off contract and I can get a brand new one. $200 for a fricken refurbished.

sent from my MOTO X using the android central app | Adv Repair Agent-geek squad

Phenix

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Motorola repairs broken phones for $179. And they don't charge you monthly for the privilege like the carriers do. Seems like a much better way to go.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using AC Forums mobile app

Gunnyman

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm so glad I bought Motocare. 80 bucks $40 deductible and they've already replaced a phone I broke FOR FREE.

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Motorola repairs broken phones for $179. And they don't charge you monthly for the privilege like the carriers do. Seems like a much better way to go.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using AC Forums mobile app

Has anyone here on the forums done this yet? If you mess the crap up out of your back will they replace it with your MotoMaker selection?

Posted via Android Central App

Phenix

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone here on the forums done this yet? If you mess the crap up out of your back will they replace it with your MotoMaker selection?

Posted via Android Central App

I'm pretty sure that the $179 price is only for devices who's function is impeded by whatever physical problem exists.

I would highly suspect just replacing a scratched back cover would be cheaper. If I were you I'd call them and find out. I've seen most of the backs for under $20 for the part at various cellphone parts stores.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2