- 12-08-2013, 10:18 AM #2
Re: T-Mobile still selling???
Are you trying to buy the device at full price? If so, how about placing an order in Moto's site?
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- 12-08-2013, 10:43 AM #3
- 12-08-2013, 09:03 PM #4
- 12-08-2013, 09:06 PM #5a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- By brianbotkiller in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 09:39 AM
- By dirtyjudo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 12-03-2013, 10:30 AM
- By jumper809 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2013, 10:25 PM
- By dirtyjudo in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 12-02-2013, 12:54 PM
- By Perone Harris in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2013, 09:08 PM