- 12-08-2013, 11:18 AM #2
Re: T-Mobile still selling???
Are you trying to buy the device at full price? If so, how about placing an order in Moto's site?'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 12-08-2013, 11:43 AM #3
- 12-08-2013, 10:03 PM #4
- 12-08-2013, 10:06 PM #5
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- By brianbotkiller in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 10:39 AM
- By dirtyjudo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 12-03-2013, 11:30 AM
- By jumper809 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2013, 11:25 PM
- By dirtyjudo in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 12-02-2013, 01:54 PM
- By Perone Harris in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2013, 10:08 PM