How long before the Moto X Dev Ed ship?

ryjb

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love for this to be the case. I only see it taking a longer time due to the larger amount of orders they got in today (Cyber Monday). My guess is that we will see them in about a week. I would say that it would be longer if the Moto Maker order would have went through today. Hope we have a days advantage.

Those who have ordered in the past does Moto keep you in the loop in regards to your status?

Thanks

Ordered mine on Sunday night got it Tuesday afternoon

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I would love for this to be the case. I only see it taking a longer time due to the larger amount of orders they got in today (Cyber Monday). My guess is that we will see them in about a week. I would say that it would be longer if the Moto Maker order would have went through today. Hope we have a days advantage.

Those who have ordered in the past does Moto keep you in the loop in regards to your status?

Thanks

I ordered yesterday as well. You can check your order status on the website. Right now mine says "Not Shipped". I don't expect it to ship before the end of the week. If it ships sooner that is great, but I would expect it to ship Thursday or Friday at the earliest.

NYRico#AC

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
I spoke to a Motorola rep yesterday after placing an order successfully, she said that it should be delivered in a 4 - 5 day window. You would think that these should ship quickly as they are probably already made because there is only one color choice, I received my moto maker Moto X last week in 4 days including T-giving hope this is the same.

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Ordered mine last Wed and it shipped the same day but because of the Holiday I didn't receive until yesterday.

fjd726

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine Monday as well, still no shipping info on Fedex or Moto site. Thinking of canceling order as I hate that the back of phone is white.

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine Monday as well, still no shipping info on Fedex or Moto site. Thinking of canceling order as I hate that the back of phone is white.
Why did you order it then? You knew the phone back was white and you knew you hated a white phone back. Why order?

fjd726

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Because that was the only one available. Canceled the order today, now there is one more available just for you.

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Because that was the only one available. Canceled the order today, now there is one more available just for you.
No there is not. The Dev Eds were only available on Cyber Monday. And I got mine then. But you stopped someone else from getting one at the sale price :(

Czar_of_Berry

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Ordered Monday around 11. Got notice from fed ex this evening that it was picked up today to ship and will arrive Friday. Motorola order status page still says not shipped

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Scott7217

May 21, 2013
Visit site
When you place an order, the website will tell you if the model you chose is in stock. That may help you determine when it will ship.

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I talked to customer service about mine tonite. Surprisingly she told me that they build the DE's to order just like the Moto Maker phones. They don't just stock them. Said mine was just finished this evening and should ship sometime in the a.m. so I'm figuring Monday for mine. Seems like it would be a tad more efficient for that model just to make a bunch in batches.

Posted via Android Central App

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I talked to customer service about mine tonite. Surprisingly she told me that they build the DE's to order just like the Moto Maker phones. They don't just stock them. Said mine was just finished this evening and should ship sometime in the a.m. so I'm figuring Monday for mine. Seems like it would be a tad more efficient for that model just to make a bunch in batches.
if they make them to order, they should at least let you chose between the woven black or woven white back options. I would have much rather had the woven black back.

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Heck, they can't even get them out timely with one choice ;). I'm sure Ifixit or someone else is or will be selling replacement backs.

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Called again tonite because there is no status on my order.... just a blank. Doesn't even say not shipped or anything. The guy tonite said it has been packaged and ready for shipment for two days and they are waiting on Fedex. Really? I think I'm calling bs on that one. How disorganized are they? I'm not even worried about how long it takes. Just need to have and idea so I can make sure someone is there to get it. On the road til next Thursday.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza