I have run into this issue a few times where I will plug in headphones or connect my bluetooth headphones and the volume is turned all the way down. I go in to the settings for volume and attempt to turn up the volume for media, etc but it won't allow me to turn it up. The only solution has been to restart the phone.
Any better ideas or luck with turning up the sound without a restart?
- 12-03-2013, 10:08 AM #2
- 131 Posts
Re: Sound Issues
I've had a slightly different problem connecting bluetooth in my car. After making a call that way, which seemed fine, then turning off bluetooth and then making a call, it is very quiet. I had to reboot (partly because I had to make a call and hear it and didn't have the patience to troubleshoot).
- By Kevin McPhail in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 02-05-2014, 06:39 AM
- By jameseast in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2013, 12:34 PM
- By nyc_rock in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-03-2013, 11:45 AM
- By dmark44 in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 12-03-2013, 09:31 AM
- By Fabian F in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2013, 07:52 PM