- 79 Posts
Moto X - future price drops?
What is the likelihood that the Moto X will again drop in price to what the current Cyber Monday rate is in the new year? How long before we see a permanent price drop of the device in general? I'm on the fence about taking advantage of the Cyber Monday deal as I'm not really in need of an upgrade just yet and I don't want to spend the money now if holding off three to six months will result in the same cost. I assume there will be a successor to the Moto X at some point, so I'm wondering how they will go about phasing out the current model? For the record, I'm not the type that necessarily needs the latest and greatest.
Anyone else in the same boat...?
- 12-03-2013, 01:45 PM #2
- 12-03-2013, 01:54 PM #3
Re: Moto X - future price drops?
I wouldn't be all that surprised if we see the same kind of fire sale that happened with the Nexus 4 before the launch of the Nexus 5. I think the prices would be the same as we are seeing with the current Cyber Monday promo.
What will be interesting is how this plays out next year. If a next generation X is released in August a lot of prospective buyers would be tempted to hold off to Cyber Monday.
- 12-03-2013, 01:58 PM #4
- 12-03-2013, 02:02 PM #5
- By CompMan2012 in forum Moto XReplies: 290Last Post: 12-15-2013, 02:11 AM
- By Dan Brunner in forum Moto GReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2013, 05:37 PM
- By bd1212 in forum Moto XReplies: 24Last Post: 12-06-2013, 02:53 PM
- By str8bucs in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 09:23 AM
- By Aaron Milstein in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 12-03-2013, 02:24 PM