• 1 Post By Scotly50
  • 2 Post By bandityo
  • 1 Post By mattopotamus
  • 1 Post By Ry
  • 1 Post By MikeG7265
  • 3 Post By still1
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Motorola's Moto X Phone Promo

The more I think about it the more it appears, too me, that Motorola's phone $350 phone deal is a advertising ploy. I do not think they are going to sell many of the phones at that price. They may sell a few. But I do not think it will be many.

I think Motorola did not think there would be as much interest, or traffic, to the promo, and shut it down when they realized they would be selling far more than they needed to create a buzz about their phone.

What a joke of a company. I was going to buy one, but after that debacle, I would not want anything from that company. I could see this with a small company, but not one was large as Motorola.
    redeyss likes this.

Default Re: Motorola's Moto X Phone Promo

Cool story bro

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
    Ry 
    Ry and jephanie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotly50 View Post
    The more I think about it the more it appears, too me, that Motorola's phone $350 phone deal is a advertising ploy. I do not think they are going to sell many of the phones at that price. They may sell a few. But I do not think it will be many.

I think Motorola did not think there would be as much interest, or traffic, to the promo, and shut it down when they realized they would be selling far more than they needed to create a buzz about their phone.

What a joke of a company. I was going to buy one, but after that debacle, I would not want anything from that company. I could see this with a small company, but not one was large as Motorola.
    I do not think they were prepared at all, but they extended the deal which is way more than most companies would do.
    jephanie likes this.
    Ry

Global Posts
    7,182 Global Posts

You're thinking about it too hard.
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    jephanie likes this.

Your loss. Having had HTC, Samsung and Moto phones, I love Moto the best. They have the best radios and build quality. The cameras have always been meh but they took a step forward with the X. I'm hoping to get my promo code in a few minutes and I'll dump my GS3 on eBay or Swappa.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by androidatic View Post
    Your loss. Having had HTC, Samsung and Moto phones, I love Moto the best. They have the best radios and build quality. The cameras have always been meh but they took a step forward with the X. I'm hoping to get my promo code in a few minutes and I'll dump my GS3 on eBay or Swappa.
    Next to the 5s, I like the Moto X. I was going to buy one this Monday but now No way.

ROM
    JBSourcery 2.4/ Franco 6

Yeah if I didn't already have so much invested in this dev edition S4 I would jump on a 32Gb dev edition moto x. Having said that tho I would have a hard time giving up ir remote, 64gb sdcard, and removable battery.

Sent from my Hyperdriven Dev Edition Vzw SCH-I545 with KT kernel using Tapatalk 4

Quote Originally Posted by wtherrell View Post
    Yeah if I didn't already have so much invested in this dev edition S4 I would jump on a 32Gb dev edition moto x. Having said that tho I would have a hard time giving up ir remote, 64gb sdcard, and removable battery.

Sent from my Hyperdriven Dev Edition Vzw SCH-I545 with KT kernel using Tapatalk 4
    The SD card is a bummer but Meenova seems to be a decent workaround. Not perfect but it seems to do the job.
    Thanked by:

Got my information in, now just have to wait for my code.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    Ry likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeG7265 View Post
    Got my information in, now just have to wait for my code.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    Same here. Now to stare at my email waiting for the code to come through.

u mad because "$350 phone deal is a advertising ploy." so what would u say about other companies giving deals for their devices on cyber Monday??

ur post dont make any sense to me.
    Last edited by still1; 12-05-2013 at 09:17 AM.
    Fancy A Break From Your iPhone? Have an Android Kit Kat
    Thanked by:
    Ry 
    Ry, jephanie and weksa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fdmstng99 View Post
    Same here. Now to stare at my email waiting for the code to come through.
    I'm hoping they come soon.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

ROM
    JBSourcery 2.4/ Franco 6

The SD card is a bummer but Meenova seems to be a decent workaround. Not perfect but it seems to do the job.
    Hmm. Thanks, I may give one a try for my N7.