T - mobile moto x on ATT (work out of the box? )
Just want to verify, as I've read a few differing opinions on this.
Can i buy the T Mobile version of the Moto X, drop in the sim card from my at&t note 3, and have it work?
Or are there some hoops I need to jump first (getting it unlocked)?
From what I understand, if I have the option, the T Mobile version would be the one to get, yes?
I appreciate the assistance, especially if this has been posted on frequently.
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-04-2013, 11:42 AM #2
Re: T - mobile moto x on ATT (work out of the box? )
The Tmo version has an unlocked SIM so putting an AT&T SIM in the Tmo Moto X will work out of the box.
Now the one thing you need to figure out is what kind of SIM card do you currently have in your Note 3. The Moto X uses a nano sim and anything bigger will need to be cut down to fit.
- 12-04-2013, 12:38 PM #4
- 12-04-2013, 12:39 PM #5
- By James Changstein in forum Moto XReplies: 12Last Post: 02-19-2014, 08:01 PM
- By D16RR in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-17-2013, 08:38 AM
- By HULKchampion in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 12-14-2013, 10:44 AM
- By Ry in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2013, 06:36 PM
- By Shadowhunta in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 12-04-2013, 02:16 PM