• 3 Post By JungleLarry
  • 3 Post By benhmadison
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    2,201 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Moto Maker Problems Starting to Happen

My girlfriend got a customized Moto X with a customized signature, which came out perfect when it arrived. I just got mine today (same exact signature) and it was totally botched. It was noticeably off center and not even straight, I would have been happier to have no signature. The only options are to be without a phone for a couple weeks or pay full price and order again. They say they will refund me but it will take weeks before that happens. Now's a bad time to have that kind of charge on my card.

When they allow the quality of the customizing to come out this bad they have just turned the service into a gimmicky failure and a headache for the customers. Beware.

I will provide comparison pics later...
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Moto Maker Problems Starting to Happen

Well hate to say it but S happens. Thats life . Yeah it sucks but im sure they have been more than willing to make it right. They did for me over a lesser issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    700 Global Posts
    ROM
    MIUI

Are you sure your monitor wasn't crooked when you designed it?
    Thanked by 2:
    BnjfRy 
    Ry, techitrucker and mount.zed like this.

You would have had that charge on your card if you would have kept it. If you can't have an extra 350 dollars on your credit card maybe you shouldn't have bought it in the first place.

Sorry man but like the other guys said s happens.

happened to a couple of people. it's a bummer but if it makes you feel any better, and i know this is the worst time of year to be adding another $600 to a card, but my reimbursement came faster than i thought it would. i faxed in my receipts i think on the 18th and the check got to me a few days ago, so about 2 weeks? and i even got $30 back for 5% cashback for the charge so it kinda ended up a nice little bonus. lol.

and fwiw, def. go the get a new one route, and not send it in and wait for it back. jmo. lol. way too risky.
    Last edited by paisley99; 12-04-2013 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paisley99 View Post
    happened to a couple of people. it's a bummer but if it makes you feel any better, and i know this is the worst time of year to be adding another $600 to a card, but my reimbursement came faster than i thought it would. i faxed in my receipts i think on the 18th and the check got to me a few days ago, so about 2 weeks? and i even got $30 back for 5% cashback for the charge so it kinda ended up a nice little bonus. lol.

and fwiw, def. go the get a new one route, and not send it in and wait for it back. jmo. lol. way too risky.
    What do you mean? Dont have them fix it? I dont think they do that. If you send it back they will give you a pin to create a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bnjf View Post
    What do you mean? Dont have them fix it? I dont think they do that. If you send it back they will give you a pin to create a new one.

ah. why does that take 2 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by paisley99 View Post
    ah. why does that take 2 weeks?
    Think hes saying the time it would take to package, send, get code, order and wait for delivery. The other option is to keep the phone while they make your new one. But you have to give them money so you dont keep both.

Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Tentis View Post
    You would have had that charge on your card if you would have kept it. If you can't have an extra 350 dollars on your credit card maybe you shouldn't have bought it in the first place.

Sorry man but like the other guys said s happens.
    So someone shouldn't buy a phone unless they have enough EXTRA money to have it charged twice?

I agree that **** happens but many people live paycheck to paycheck and use debt cards instead of credit cards. Having a car note worth of extra charge hanging out there is a big deal especially around Christmas.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    Nexus 5-Black
    Rooted 4.4.2
    TWRP
    Thanked by: