- 21 Posts
Question about unread, miss call and voice mail counts
Took my 30 hours old iPhone 5s back to AT&T store and walk out with Moto X 2 hours ago. My previous phone was Samsung S4. Just finished updated the OS to 4.4 from 4.2.2 that came with the phone.
Moto X is much cleaner then my GS4 for sure, not many junks that I would never going to use in a million years. How do I get my Moto X to display the number of miss calls, unread SMS and emails like it did with my GS4?
Thank you kindly.
- 12-05-2013, 05:35 PM #2
- 21 Posts
Re: Question about unread, miss call and voice mail counts
I thought I was crazy as I did not have to do anything when I got my first Android phone (GS4) 7 months ago. Apparently an unread "blah -blah" is not a feature of the Android OS but rather phone manufacturer added feature. Been with AT&T since 1998 and gone through many phone with them, this was my first phone that did not have the features as a standard.
But sure, I can live without.
- By kfroese in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2013, 12:53 PM
- By Tikitiki47 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2013, 06:27 PM
- By dizzle16 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2013, 12:13 AM
- By jnadelman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2013, 03:40 PM
- By El Valluco in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2013, 01:32 PM