Screen size

androidatic

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm coming from a Galaxy S3 with a 4.8' screen. The X has a 4.5" screen, which isn't a big deal, but what about the on-screen buttons? Does the 4.5" include the buttons making the screen more like 4.2" That's a sizable jump and I'm a bit concerned.

What are some opinions out there from X owners coming from larger screens?

Kamron Erani

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Oh, my bad. Is the area for the buttons included in that?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
THe 4.7" is with the buttons included so actual screen is a bit less, although for things that benefit having a larger screen (movies, videos, games, etc.) they are utilizing the whole screen. As of right now I think there are only a handful of apps that go full screen (Youtube, MX Player, Badland, and a couple more) but it is inevitable that in the coming months most developers will start using immersive mode.

androidatic

May 7, 2010
Visit site
THe 4.7" is with the buttons included so actual screen is a bit less, although for things that benefit having a larger screen (movies, videos, games, etc.) they are utilizing the whole screen. As of right now I think there are only a handful of apps that go full screen (Youtube, MX Player, Badland, and a couple more) but it is inevitable that in the coming months most developers will start using immersive mode.

Thanks.

I just got back from the local Verizon store to compare mine side-by-side. The X itself is much smaller but the screen size is pretty comparable.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae