- 18 Posts
Hold Power Button to Restart?
Can anyone suggest an app that will give me to the option to restart my Moto X after holding down the power button?
I recently switched to the Moto X from a Galaxy S2 . After the ICS update, the GS2 gave me the option to power down and restart the device if I held the power button; I used the restart button a lot. The restart button, as far as I can tell, was either TouchWiz feature or a feature buried in a menu that I cannot find. Both devices run Nova Launcher, if that helps.I have a phone.
- 12-06-2013, 02:22 PM #2
- By caelius_overcasts in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 12-08-2013, 01:32 PM
- By babuji66 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2013, 10:31 PM
- By nirajvashi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2013, 08:14 PM
- By tolkienx in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2013, 01:00 AM
- By Felix Croisetiere in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2013, 12:59 PM