- 10 Posts
Youtube playback quality
Is it just me or is there something wrong with youtube on the X? Just got mine yesterday and youtube definitely doesn't play back as well as it did on my DNA or on any of the other phones I've dealt with. Playback isn't smooth. It's like a low powered PC just barely struggling to play a high quality HD video. Please tell me I'm not crazy.
- 12-06-2013, 10:47 PM #2a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 12-07-2013, 05:15 AM #3
- 12-07-2013, 06:32 AM #4
- By khanvinced in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2014, 01:17 PM
- By sddabrow in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2013, 02:26 AM
- By android74 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 7Last Post: 12-09-2013, 04:29 PM
- By tigerpierre in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 07:07 PM
- By medboo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2013, 05:40 PM