FREE Moto X Promo Code

jphillips1963

Banned
Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I have a code pm me if ya want sorry mines for 25.00 though figure my time and effort to obtain this is worth something.

sent from RAZR Maxx HD using Tapatalk Pro

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
sorry mines for 25.00 though figure my time and effort to obtain this is worth something.

You think entirely too highly of yourself if you think spending a few minutes to sit at a computer and fill out a webform merits $25. If your time was really so valuable, then it must be very costly for you to sit and post on this messageboard.

jphillips1963

Banned
Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
If were greedy I'd ask more for my code I figure time and effort is worth something.
Also what's difference in selling a discount code and selling a phone bought at discount for profits?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Selling anything outside of the market-place is not allowed. Additionally, selling things like promo codes, gift cards, etc is not permitted within the market place.

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I have a code pm me if ya want sorry mines for 25.00 though figure my time and effort to obtain this is worth something.

Take that B.S. to eBay if you are that comfortable ripping people off.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

jphillips1963

Banned
Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Take that B.S. to eBay if you are that comfortable ripping people off.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

There was no ripping anyone off a gentleman pmed me and we made arrangements to the deal. No ones forced to buy so if there's a market for something someone wants they will pay to get it.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Let me reiterate once again that the sale of anything outside of the marketplace is not allowed. Within the marketplace, there are rules that prohibit the sale of these codes. If anyone has any questions about that, please let me know.

Lets now move the conversation along. Thanks!

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
There was no ripping anyone off a gentleman pmed me and we made arrangements to the deal. No ones forced to buy so if there's a market for something someone wants they will pay to get it.
well I hope this gentleman files a pay pal dispute within the time frame claiming the code didn't work. You would have no way to verify to pay pal that it did work and would lose the dispute.

karma's a *****.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Looks like we're not going to be able to make it without someone continually trying to break the rules. Last warning, if we want a thread open for this, do NOT post anything about selling these things.

Edit: This is referencing a post that was subsequently cleaned.

Last edited:

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Here you go first come first serve: H2DW-IWGG-4OH4-FU2R-P4QU. I was trying to convince my daughter to get one, I love mine.

11 active. go grab them

H2DW-BVHE-UL9R-D92S-6UT7
H2DW-FVMH-2OFW-PMXF-T75W
H2DM-FSSX-D9FG-CFLH-7UEI
H2DW-IWGG-4OH4-FU2R-P4QU
H2DW-IRNS-2IHO-K49Y-4MRQ
H2DW-FAGA-HL7B-FXFG-VZBF
H2DW-FKAE-MLHN-HHBW-BZYQ
H2DW-QNAE-UKPZ-DCTH-Q46X
H2DM-DKDY-BT9U-HBGU-EY7S
H2DW-IEWY-FBPK-DLVT-NXSH
H2DW-GI5B-HPE2-M9ME-GCF7