- 8 Posts
Active Notification on Wave
I've recently got a Moto-X and I love the active display feature. I especially like that it will light up when I pick it up or take it out of your pocket. The only thing I wish it did is light up if I waved my hand over it (which it would be able to tell using the proximity sensor). I understand that this might me a battery drain, but I'd still like to try it out and see how my battery does.
Does anyone know of any way to use Tasker or something of the sorts to, instead of showing the lock screen, to show the active display? Alternatively, does anyone know if I can replace the lock screen completely for my active notifications?
- 12-09-2013, 09:40 AM #2
- 12 Posts
Re: Active Notification on Wave
Check out dynamic notifications.
It allows you to replace your lock screen and if you turn the proximity sensor on, it should allow you to turn it on by waving at it.
I believe you need to purchase the full version to use the proximity sensor, but its worth it.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
- By johnnyshinta in forum Moto XReplies: 10Last Post: Yesterday, 07:41 AM
- By Nabeelah Khalid in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2013, 08:40 AM
- By Viruba in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 09:34 AM
- By legaldeejay in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2013, 02:23 PM
- By tdunn014 in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 08:17 AM