NFC Tags as alternate Skip dots
Anyone using other/non-Motorola NFC tags as Skip dots?a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- 12-11-2013, 09:08 AM #2
- 12-11-2013, 09:21 AM #3
Re: NFC Tags as alternate Skip dots
Me too. Got some a while back for my nexus 4. They also work with my nexus 5.
Sent from my bada$$ Nexus 5Lumia 925 w/Black, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB),
Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8
and yes...an iPhone 5 too...
- By petethickett33 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 08:06 AM
- By Nick Hawkins1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2013, 05:02 PM
- By blackbird1234 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2013, 05:56 AM
- By blackbird1234 in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 04:11 AM
- By EdwardTodorov in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2013, 11:53 AM