Cleaning Ink off Moto X
So this morning I noticed some blue ink had imprinted itself on the back of my new Moto X. Not a huge deal but I guess from paperwork in my pocket. (Almost looks like part of a word.) Any ideas on getting it off without harming the material? I have the olive back color. Thank you in advance!
Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
- 12-10-2013, 01:26 PM #2
- 12-10-2013, 02:09 PM #4
- 12-10-2013, 02:24 PM #6
- 12-10-2013, 02:49 PM #7
- 12-17-2013, 07:39 AM #9
- 1,015 Posts
- Stock JB 4.1.2
Re: Cleaning Ink off Moto X
Rubbing alcohol will remove ink. Don't know if it will affect the case material, use at your own risk, but it removes ink from everything else. Good luck.
Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3What?!...I'm msndrstood.
Sent via Note 2
- 12-17-2013, 08:15 AM #10
- By Huggie87 in forum Moto XReplies: 15Last Post: 12-12-2013, 09:40 AM
- By chackett99 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 12-10-2013, 08:11 PM
- By ejfiii in forum VerizonReplies: 8Last Post: 12-10-2013, 12:35 PM
- By David Lessnau in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 10:19 AM
- By Michael Bialon in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2013, 09:02 AM