Volume rocker is stiff
Ordered a GSM DE during the initial Cyber Monday sale. It arrived by the end of that week. Turns out the volume rocker is stiff and doesn't 'click' when pressing "UP." If I firmly push it, the volume will work and increase, but I can't tell when it is and isn't being pressed. I opened a warranty claim and send it back last night for repair. Here's hoping I get it back soon. Went back to the Nexus 5 for the time being. Minor issue in the grand scheme of things.
- 12-10-2013, 01:42 PM #2
- By Deb20 in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 13Last Post: 03-07-2014, 04:41 AM
- By Khalid Hammad in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 9Last Post: 12-11-2013, 12:20 AM
- By chackett99 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 12-10-2013, 09:11 PM
- By jayboiandroid in forum HTC One VReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2013, 12:30 PM
- By bmandrews7 in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2013, 10:05 AM