Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mikec8785
  • 1 Post By Vaas
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Griffin PowerDock now Available from Motorola

    Thanked by 2:
    Ryschulzjt 
    Ry likes this.
  2. #2  
    bbycrts's Avatar

    Posts
    121 Posts
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts

    Default Re: Griffin PowerDock now Available from Motorola

    I ordered two last night - used the THANKS code, too - don't know if that's still good today or if they just kept it live through the final day of the $150 off promotion (which I also took advantage of yesterday, woot!).
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Griffin PowerDock now Available from Motorola

    Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    I ordered two last night - used the THANKS code, too - don't know if that's still good today or if they just kept it live through the final day of the $150 off promotion (which I also took advantage of yesterday, woot!).
    Ah I wish I would have known about that code. I just ordered two of them. I'm going to chat with Customer Support and see if maybe they'll let me use it.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Griffin PowerDock now Available from Motorola

    THANKS still works today.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Griffin PowerDock now Available from Motorola

    Already gone. I got the message saying "item no longer available" at checkout

    Sent from my HTC Rezound via Swype & Tapatalk
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Griffin PowerDock now Available from Motorola

    The discount would've applied but shipping brought buying one right back up to $40.

    Sent from my HTC Rezound via Swype & Tapatalk
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Griffin PowerDock now Available from Motorola

    Quote Originally Posted by dmark44 View Post
    Already gone. I got the message saying "item no longer available" at checkout

    Sent from my HTC Rezound via Swype & Tapatalk
    Just keep checking periodically. They actually went out of stock this morning and then came available again this afternoon.
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: Griffin PowerDock now Available from Motorola

    Quote Originally Posted by mikec8785 View Post
    Just keep checking periodically. They actually went out of stock this morning and then came available again this afternoon.
    And it looks like they are available again.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Griffin PowerDock now Available from Motorola

    Quote Originally Posted by mikec8785 View Post
    And it looks like they are available again.
    Yep, ordered two this morning. Used THANKS code for discount but paid about $10 shipping.

    Sent from my HTC Rezound via Swype & Tapatalk
  10. #10  
    yoshi351's Avatar

    Posts
    90 Posts
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts

    Default Re: Griffin PowerDock now Available from Motorola

    Quote Originally Posted by dmark44 View Post
    Yep, ordered two this morning. Used THANKS code for discount but paid about $10 shipping.

    Sent from my HTC Rezound via Swype & Tapatalk
    There is also standard shipping for $4 also.

    Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Griffin PowerDock now Available from Motorola

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshi351 View Post
    There is also standard shipping for $4 also.

    Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
    Hmm... I shouldn't have rushed through the order! Maybe I'll see if they can change it for me!

    Sent from my HTC Rezound via Swype & Tapatalk
  12. #12  
    Vaas's Avatar

    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    187 Global Posts

    Default Re: Griffin PowerDock now Available from Motorola

    Love the dock, hope everyone gets their's
    dmark44 likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Verizon now showing another OTA update available?
    By runamuck0870 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-14-2013, 02:23 PM
  2. Changing from 32gb to 64gb external SD card, heating concerns
    By boudicca00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 08:33 AM
  3. Lost all events from my calendar
    By moshefriedler in forum Samsung Stratosphere
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 12:28 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-10-2013, 04:09 PM

Posting Permissions

B