Moto X and Ford Sync my fix
I got the Moto x and I was unable to use the voice commands to make a phone call through my Ford Sync. I realized that my contacts that were saved under the Verizon backup assistant was not showing up in my downloaded phonebook for my sync system. Here is my fix. I logged onto verizon and opened up the backup assistant and saw my phone numbers that were saved. I downloaded the list as a csv document. Then logged onto the gmail account I use on my phone and clicked on contacts. I then imported the list I downloaded from Verizon. I did this last night and checked today with my Ford Sync and everything works again.
- 12-10-2013, 11:18 PM #2
Re: Moto X and Ford Sync my fix
Nice tip, though I just bypass the ford sync voice commands completely and just use "ok google now" commands since the phone is always listening. I find it more accurate and I don't have to hear that awful robotic "sorry, I didn't understand you" cue from my car.
- By worwig in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2013, 01:41 PM
- By ap3604 in forum Moto XReplies: 32Last Post: 12-12-2013, 04:59 AM
- By still1 in forum Moto XReplies: 12Last Post: 12-11-2013, 08:39 AM
- By Sulistyono Ramelan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 09:41 PM
- By Vaas in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 07:12 PM