- 12-10-2013, 10:21 PM #2
Re: Whither the H+?
Hmm, if your LTE radio is turned off, wouldn't the handset be using any available 3G or HSPA spectrums on auto already or is the LTE radio automatically tied to the Automatic option?
Sorry if it's no help but I haven't really tapped into the Moto X's settings with the little time I got to use one.Devices (Their ROMs and respective mods, if any):
Samsung Galaxy SII (SGH-T989/Hercules): Carbon (4.4.2 Official Nightlies), UBER Kernel 2Ghz, ViPER4Android FX [daily driver]
Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G (SGH-T679): Carbon (4.4.2 Official Nightlies), Operation Killjoy, ViPER4Android FX [secondary handset]
Asus Nexus 7 (2013): Official 4.4.2 KitKat OTA, ViPER4Android FX
- 12-10-2013, 10:48 PM #3
- Nexus 5/Moto X
- 12-10-2013, 11:53 PM #6
- By crackberrytraitor in forum HTC One XReplies: 27Last Post: 12-18-2013, 03:45 PM
- By ap3604 in forum Moto XReplies: 32Last Post: 12-12-2013, 04:59 AM
- By still1 in forum Moto XReplies: 12Last Post: 12-11-2013, 08:39 AM
- By rgfcpq in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 12-10-2013, 11:44 PM
- By Sammuel1973 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2013, 10:06 PM