- 12-11-2013, 01:30 AM #2
- 12-11-2013, 06:18 AM #3
Re: Screen On Time
I also have 3-4 hours of screen on time a day. My battery is lasting a little longer than my HTC One's battery would last me, but I am using the phone WAY more. I'm playing games a LOT, which I avoided almost entirely on the One to conserve battery. I will usually have 1 or 1.5 hours of Riptide GP 2 and about the same of Tiny Death Star.
- 12-11-2013, 11:24 AM #4
Re: Screen On Timea.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- By Brown_eskimo in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2013, 07:53 AM
- By mjcotter in forum VerizonReplies: 38Last Post: 12-14-2013, 01:08 PM
- By nyry in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2013, 11:24 AM
- By Nick Garza1 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2013, 10:05 AM
- By DMYeo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2013, 11:17 PM