moto X nano's sim to Micro Sim?

cpcxgsr

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I was just curious... Has anyone swapped phones from the Moto X to let's say, Galaxy Nexus (micro Sim) VZW?

The Moto X uses a nano sim and my Nexus uses a micro. I was wondering if anyone had swapped phones back and forth. If so, is there a Sim card adapter you can recommend.

I hate to let my Nexus rot... Its perfectly functional... Makes a great backup phone.

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

Mark_Venture

Oct 30, 2009
mark.cdmaforums.com
I do it all the time. I use the Nano SD with adapter to switch between all my phones... (see link in sig)...

Two I've ordered that work well are -> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3312569 and -> Amazon.com: iCoolkit New iPhone Nano SIM Card to Micro /Stander/ full SIM card Tray Adapter Holder: Cell Phones & Accessories

One small problem, the sim isn't staying in as tight as it used to, so when I switch to my S3 or S4, I have to hold the phone above the adapter to insert the sim without it moving out of the adapter.

fishweb

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I really like the noosy 3-1 one from amazon I have ordered like 3 from different vendors all worked well but they do loosen up if you move back and forth a lot. They are like 2 bucks each.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol