Moto X - Recently Purchased Griffin Dock Shipped Yet?

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Dang, my phone with the Puregear case on it won't fit in the dock :( And the case is not very bulky at all.

I won't use a dock if I have to take the case off of my phone to dock it. Back it goes. So sad because it is such a nice dock.

mikec8785

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Dang, my phone with the Puregear case on it won't fit in the dock :( And the case is not very bulky at all.

I won't use a dock if I have to take the case off of my phone to dock it. Back it goes. So sad because it is such a nice dock.

It won't work even if you take out the black bumper?

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Duh, I am such a dufus. I didn't even realize it was removable. Thanks so much, it fits great! Lol, I fee so stupid.

No worries, happens all the time. Even iPod docks, people don't realize when there's a removable tray.

Sent from my Moto X

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait to try mine! Mine arrived yesterday. I'm not opening til Christmas though.

Mine did arrive yesterday and I did think (for a second) about not opening it, but I already knew what it was and my wife already knows I'm getting it, so I placed it on the nightstand and used the phone on "Daydream" mode last night.

I got the dock mostly because we have one alarm clock (with his/her alarms). The clock is on my wife's side of the bed, but I get up before she does. Sometimes she'll subconsciously smack the snooze and I keep on sleeping. I want to use the dock and set the phone as an alarm on my side of the bed so I don't disturb her.