Trusted device: laptop
I don't use my laptop to connect to my phone for any actual reasons like data transfer or tethering but I was thinking that it would be nice to have it setup as a trusted device. Any ideas about how to do that automatically? It seems, at least on my Macbook Pro, I need to be actively doing something for the 2 to connect, meaning that even if it's a trusted device, I can't have it automatically unlock.
Short of that, I suppose I could use the Skip I got when I bought the phone to unlock it while in my office. But that seems like an unnecessary step. TIA.
- 12-14-2013, 01:39 AM #2
Re: Trusted device: laptop
Trusted devices not staying connected
Posted via Android Central Appa.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- By Amir Ben-Arye in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2013, 12:33 AM
- By spackmanstephen in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 12-13-2013, 11:38 PM
- By Jeremy Kopeczy in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 12-13-2013, 04:23 AM
- By oplix in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2013, 08:29 PM
- By pinoyavenger in forum Connected AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2013, 09:38 PM