WiFi Keeping Device Awake?
Just got the Moto X not too long ago and I'm noticing when checking out my battery stats, that when I'm on WiFi, my device is showing as always being awake. And mind you, I disabled the option for WiFi to always be scanning. I found this strange. Does anyone know if there's a WiFi bug with the 4.4. update that came to the Moto X that's keeping the device constantly awake if it's turned on? Like I said, I don't have "Scanning always available" enabled.
- 12-14-2013, 12:10 AM #2
Re: WiFi Keeping Device Awake?
Under the settings menu do you have an option of keep WiFi on during sleep? It might be under Advanced.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By sixty_four in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 12-13-2013, 07:46 PM
- By Morecoffee in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2013, 07:03 PM
- By David Balcom in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 06:46 PM
- By Reverseify Pimpinski in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2013, 05:30 PM
- By blackmalcoda00 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2013, 05:29 PM