- 62 Posts
Ever since 4.4 whenever I make/receive a phone call my music stops playing via my bluetooth device. This issue is the same over all my bluetooth devices so it has to be a software issue. I mostly use Google Music and Beyond Pod. The only way that I can get the music to continue is to disconnect the device by turning either the bluetooth off on my phone or turning off the bluetooth device.
Anyone else having this issue or have a solution?
- By Zenith49 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 9Last Post: 02-06-2014, 01:07 AM
- By mach1monorail in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2013, 09:46 PM
- By jgo5d6 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 07:17 PM
- By TabGuy in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 05:46 PM
- By Ahmed Shawky in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-13-2013, 11:47 AM