- 3 Posts
How to clean back of moto x?
Hello folks I'm new here. I have a Moto X and the back is mint, it's a real light green, it's almost white looking. It gets little greasy smudge marks from my fingers on the back. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to clean it. Thank you.
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-14-2013, 03:46 AM #2
- 12-14-2013, 03:48 AM #3
- 12-14-2013, 10:00 AM #4
- 399 Posts
Re: How to clean back of moto x?
I use clorox disinfectant wipes. They're not bleach just the brand. they are pre moistened and give just enough cleaning power without being abrasive. Then wipe dry with a microfiber. Gets clean and is disinfecting which is good because your phone is just as dirty as your hands.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
- By fabyprado123 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 11:26 PM
- By storino03 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2014, 12:43 PM
- By areeb319 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 06:26 PM
- By Daermos in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2013, 08:20 PM
- By dansumption in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2013, 02:52 AM