- 12-14-2013, 05:46 AM #2
Re: Motorola Shipping
Centralization of process chain. Its more efficient to optimize the system as a whole than to optimize each node of the system. You're an outlier in a systematic min/max of cost distribution. Best guess, all orders are staged regionally and distribution cascades via a handful of contact points to alleviate inventory pressure on the assembly station(s).
XT1060. Through spacetime.
Obvious statement: Why, I am an assassin 'droid, Master.
May the Force Be With You
Community Rules & Guidelines
- By DayThyme in forum Moto XReplies: 23Last Post: 12-19-2013, 08:59 PM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Sony Z Ultra Google Play editionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2013, 05:22 PM
- By MexPride in forum Moto XReplies: 13Last Post: 12-14-2013, 04:46 PM
- By svenEDGE in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2013, 05:08 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto GReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 11:03 AM