OTA notification on my VZW Moto X - False Alarm?
So this morning I woke up 0900 EST and had an OTA notification on my VZW Moto X. I am already on 4.4 and have been since the first day it rolled out. I don't have root, so I couldn't check the cache folder, but when I rebooted - nothing. No "updating xxx of xxx" or anything, just a normal boot. I am still at 4.4. Has anyone else seen this sort of thing occur before?BH, Certified Geekologist
- 12-14-2013, 11:32 AM #2
Re: OTA notification on my VZW Moto X - False Alarm?
Yeah - checked there and it says I'm up to date. My fiance has a VZW X as well and we are on the same build - she rcvd no alert. Seems like such a bizarre fluke, but there was clearly a glitch in the matrix somewhere. Really wish I'd have had root access so I could have checked the cache folder. Weird.BH, Certified Geekologist
- By Ozman44 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2013, 03:18 PM
- By steveo017 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2013, 10:29 PM
- By mrsfaith in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2013, 12:02 PM
- By sunwork2 in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2013, 10:40 AM
- By Sammuel1973 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2013, 09:28 AM