Google Play Store has stopped
I got a custom moto X couple days ago which got updated to kitkat. When the update ran I did a factory wipe, and data cache wipe and started setting up my phone.
Then read else where with moto phones it might be helpful to do one or two more clears. Being that I didn't have anything of worth on the device I did it.
I've noticed now when setting up the phone and downloading apps, Google play store has stopped working. It only happened once so far, but that seemed odd.
I've had video player apps not working also, such as MX Player (crashes when switching to software decode), BS Player (seems to slow down the phone to a crawl), Moboplayer (which seems to generally run slow.
Are all these kitkat issues? Might I have a dud of a phone?
Just curious, and would love some input.
- 12-15-2013, 10:38 AM #2
Re: Google Play Store has stopped
You can try going into Settings>Apps>Menu>reset app preferences. That might help you Play issues.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 12-15-2013, 10:55 AM #3
- By rieuk in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 01-14-2014, 12:39 PM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 13Last Post: 12-16-2013, 10:25 AM
- By JohnnyBroccoli in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2013, 10:42 AM
- By Minkey1 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 10:39 AM
- By yellow slider in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 06:14 AM