Moto X orders...Read This!!

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
[quoted post deleted by moderator]

what is so funny? The apple website had shipping in 2 weeks for several weeks this fall due to the QA problems at their chinese factory. And during that time the units left in stores were the first run batch in which many had the battery problem. Google it if you don't believe it.

Last edited by a moderator:

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Keep the discussion civil and on-topic. If you don't care for a post or the thread, then just move on. Don't post in the thread if you will not be contributing in a meaningful way to the discussion.

I suggest that the participants of this thread avail themselves of the opportunity to review the forum rules

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Android Adenoid

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
If you order a Moto X today it will arrive before orders placed last week. Yes, you heard me correct...order today get it by Friday 12/20. Moto Maker website updated today with 5 day delivery time. I ordered mine on 12/9 and given a 12/17 delivery date. Now I'm told I should receive it by 12/22.

I ordered mine (Moto X 32GB) on 12/9 around midnight. Then I didn't worry about it figuring it would take awhile because of the stories I heard about the backlog and storm etc. Got an email on Friday 12/13 (yep Friday the 13th) saying it shipped and should arrive on Monday 12/16. It actually showed up on Saturday 12/14 around 11 AM. That's only four business days and 1/2 weekend day. Thank you Mr. Moto. I couldn't be happier.

Lynx

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on Saturday evening, delivery estimate was 12/27. Got an email yesterday saying delivery by 12/21. I havent gotten anything else since, however I get FedEx notifications on my phone and I got one that said I will be getting a shipment tomorrow by 8pm. Checked the tracking number and its from Fort Worth, being that I didnt order anything else I am assuming its my phone lol. Thats impressive. 3 days total 2 of which were a weekend.

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on Saturday evening, delivery estimate was 12/27. Got an email yesterday saying delivery by 12/21. I havent gotten anything else since, however I get FedEx notifications on my phone and I got one that said I will be getting a shipment tomorrow by 8pm. Checked the tracking number and its from Fort Worth, being that I didnt order anything else I am assuming its my phone lol. Thats impressive. 3 days total 2 of which were a weekend.

I'm in a very similar situation. I ordered mine on Saturday the 14th with an initial estimate of the 27th, then on Sunday got an e-mail saying it will now arrive by 12/21 *or earlier* so I'm very much hoping I'll have mine to play with this weekend! :-D

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine 12/2. I was given an estimated delivery date of 12/6 and it hasn't even shipped yet. Every person I talk to there knows exactly as much information as the last... and that is precisely nothing. Someone called me today (I'll also point out that this person is the only person out of 5, who actually called me back when they said they would. Everyone else failed to call at all) and said "we finally figured out what was wrong with your order and it is now ready to be shipped out. We will be shipping it tomorrow and you should have it Wednesday." Considering they told me it would ship Friday and that I would have it Saturday and that didn't happen and then they told me it would ship no later than Sunday so I would have it Monday and THAT didn't happen, I'm not holding my breath. This is the absolute worst customer service (excluding the one person there who seems to give a crap about my order) and the worst online shopping experience I have every had by a large margin.

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the storm.

love,

mother nature

Posted via Android Central App
If my order showed up a couple days late it would be a non issue. But there are a ton of people who ordered their phones days after me and they already have them. My phone not being shipped right now has nothing to do with a storm that passed almost a week ago. Not to mention that "for my troubles" they sent me a pair of SOL ear buds that came from the exact warehouse that my phone is sitting in and they arrived like 3 days ago. Tell me how that fits into the whole "your phone is late because of the storm" scenario.

Lynx

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Just got an alert from FedEx that a package has been shipped. I should have it tomorrow. It's about time.

Did you get an email from Motorola? I stil have not gotten an email updating me on the status of my phone but fedex says I'll get it tomorrow.

omega1300

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm still trying to figure out how you guys get fedex updates. Mine was supposed to arrive tomorrow - but I've got nothing but the "we're building it" email as of yet (despite checking in several times with customer service who cannot seem to tell me anything).

I've created a FedEx account and put in the address it's supposed to ship to, but I'm not sure I'm searching correctly within fedex.

Jaingo5150

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I wonder who would get the wrath if it showed up busted from being thrown around in shipping..... Or would that be karma for being an impatient consumer? I need to go whine about wood backs so I can get some free headphones.... Be back soon.

Gunit4U

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I used my code last week and ordered it the same day....and the next day I ordered one for my daughter($99) and the Verizon Order for my daughter arrived today.....my code phone still isnt ready to ship!?

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Did you get an email from Motorola? I stil have not gotten an email updating me on the status of my phone but fedex says I'll get it tomorrow.

Nope. It's just my FedEx update. When I check the Motorola website it still says it's not shipped. I've read around these forums that is pretty though.

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm still trying to figure out how you guys get fedex updates. Mine was supposed to arrive tomorrow - but I've got nothing but the "we're building it" email as of yet (despite checking in several times with customer service who cannot seem to tell me anything).

I've created a FedEx account and put in the address it's supposed to ship to, but I'm not sure I'm searching correctly within fedex.

I just registered at FedEx.com and it tells me whenever something is shipped to me.

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on the 12th in the evening and got an email today that it will arrive before 8pm. That basically 3 business days or 4 if you count Saturday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63