- 12-15-2013, 09:09 PM #2
- 12-15-2013, 09:15 PM #4
Technically speaking, you adjust resolution, not pixel size. The size of pixels is determined by the monitor, the camera determines how many pixels there are.
Also, you can't on the Moto X. Try using a 3rd party camera app is it is that important to you.
- 12-15-2013, 09:17 PM #5
- 12-16-2013, 08:23 AM #8
I MMS myself a picture I took the other day to see if I could see a difference.I couldnt telll any fuzziness in that MMS picture from the picture I took with phone.
But the details of original picture size in the galley was just 1.18 MB.
It is when I send it to another phone that I see the difference... I just wish there was a way to change the size of the picture so it would turn out better in pic messages. Seems like this should not be an issue with a good phone.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
- By Trolled123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2014, 12:38 PM
- By Barso1 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 12:09 AM
- By David Wagelmans in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2013, 05:10 PM
- By trobbs in forum Chromebook PixelReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2013, 11:09 AM
- By mvng in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2013, 05:27 PM